Dog Days of Summer
Sunday, August 22nd at 12 PM, Maple Street Pool
For one day only,
the pool goes to the dogs!
Bring your furry friend to splash and play as we finish up the season with this canine-centered celebration!
Dog Days of Summer Event Guidelines:
• All guests, regardless of age or whether they have a dog, must purchase a ticket ($3/person). One handler can bring a maximum of two dogs.
• Tickets are valid for one, half-hour slot. When registering you must provide information for each individual in your group. Tickets are non-transferable. Day-of registration is available.
• If you register for more than one time slot you will need to leave the pool area between slots.
• Please note, this event is for dogs to swim in the pool, not for people. Both the small and large pools will be open, including the low diving board.
• Dogs must be on leash from the parking lot into the pool area.
• Please do not bring toys that your dog is possessive over, however, you may bring balls, Frisbees, or other toys that they won’t mind sharing.
• Dogs should be friendly and socialize well with other dogs and humans. No fighters or biters. Dogs showing signs of aggression will be asked to leave.
• All dogs must be licensed and wearing their tag.
• Parking is available at Maple Street Park. Additional parking is available at Albert D. Lawton middle school.
• In the event of inclement weather, the event may be canceled. This will be communicated on our social media page at https://www.facebook.com/EssexRec. The event will not be rescheduled.